Research and Resources
FTG Nepal conducts market research, action research, policy research, studies and assessments on the issues that are relevant to the Fair Trade sector. Some of the studies conducted in collaboration with partner organizations have been published, which include
- Collective Marketing in collaboration with ICIMOD
- Survey of Stakeholders of Social Responsible Business in Nepal in collaboration with Action Aid
- Fair Wage Survey in collaboration with Action Aid & Intermon OXFAM
- Potential Fair Trade agro/food products in Nepal in collaboration with CECI-UNITERRA; ‘Voice of Fair Trade’ for the WFTO global conference
- Women – Drivers of Economy jointly with FWEAN and FNCCI on the occasion of 100th International Women’s Day
- Fair Trade in Nepal: a ripple of change in women’s lives, under the WIEGO project.