FTG Nepal has collaborated with various national andinternational government organizations, chambers and associations, international donor agencies, Fair Trade networks, embassies and diplomatic missions and government agencies and has implement various projects in line with its mission. Through partnerships and collaboration, FTG Nepal has established access to qualified experts and volunteers, national and international, with expertise in a wide range of areas.
- Uniterra (A WUSC and CECI program)– volunteer placement program for private sector development, implemented by Centre for International Studies and Cooperation (CECI), funded by Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
- IM Swedish Development Partner- " Strengthening of Fair Trade Group Nepal"
OXFAM Nepal- " Sustainable Livelihoods Support for Earthquake Affected Families in Nepal"
- Sheep Farming and Wool Development Project supported by the Directorate of Livestock Market Promotion, Department of Livestock Services, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of Nepal.
- Fair Trade Cotton Supply Chain Development funded by the European Union
- Fredskorpset South-South Exchange programme funded by Fredskorpset, Norway
- Team Building and Mediation Skill Development funded by Ten Thousand Villages, USA
- Case Studies on Collective Form of Organising for Market Access in Nepal, implemented by Women in Informal Employment Globalizing and Organizing (WIEGO), funded by Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Sustainable Fair Trade Management System funded by Cordaid
- FTG Nepal capacity Building Project funded by Kadoorie Charitable Foundation (KCF), UK
- Marketable Handicrafts Development Project funded by PLAN Nepal
- Fair Trade in Nepal funded by the European Union